Theft

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jan 23 10:55:52 PST 2020

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 14:44:06 +0000
"other.arkitech" <other.arkitech at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Parallelism with public affairs are:
> replacing "cup of coffee" with roads, education, health or whatever is considered public services.

	except your premise is flawed. Most of the 'services' the state provides are criminal in themselves. Take for instance 'education', which is actually kidnapping and indoctrination of children. Or 'national defense', aka mass murder. Or wars against, drugs, sex, or anything else that jew-kristian puritan scum hates. Et cetera.

> Opting-in into Gov is like ordering the coffee, although Gov don't allow you to opt-out. Tax is theft since the moment they don't allow you to voluntarily opt in or out.

	that's technically correct but notice that even if the payments are voluntary, that doesn't mean the activity is legitimate. Again, goldman sachs can voluntary pay for mercenaries to kill brown children for the greatness of goldman sachs.

> If you opt-in the Tax is no longer tax but paying as a consumer.

	technically correct

> Problem is how do you opt-out without using public resources.
>
> The libertarian approach is good. You use public resources and you voluntarily pay whatever you consider, including not paying at all..

	yes, that would be better than the current system. But people would still be subjected to whatever criminal dictates the state declares to be 'law'.