Theft

other.arkitech other.arkitech at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 23 06:44:06 PST 2020

It makes a lot of sense to me that tax equals theft.
However, my thoughts about tax goes on like when you buy a cup of coffee.
It is a self-choice to decide to commit to enter a shop and order one.
Once you committed the order on the counter you've entered into voluntary debt.
Now you'll run into problems if you decide to run away without pay.

Parallelism with public affairs are:
replacing "cup of coffee" with roads, education, health or whatever is considered public services.
Opting-in into Gov is like ordering the coffee, although Gov don't allow you to opt-out. Tax is theft since the moment they don't allow you to voluntarily opt in or out.
If you opt-in the Tax is no longer tax but paying as a consumer.

Problem is how do you opt-out without using public resources.

The libertarian approach is good. You use public resources and you voluntarily pay whatever you consider, including not paying at all..

2 extremes:
1.- Nobody pays
  Public services deprecate, vanish and nobody cares about. Soon people would start donating bits to increase the quality.
2. Everybody contributes to the pot
  Public services will adjust to the size of the pot.
  Individually you would 'vote' to make it better or worst by donating more or less to the pot.
  Reach an equilibrium which is self-adjusting continuously.

In my Public System project I called it Tax, but my 'Tax' must not be confused with the notion of theft. It is more like 1.-commit, 2.-pay.

Still finding out the right algorithm, all ideas are welcome.
Thanks4reading
Other Arkitech