This is the Opportunity-cost of NOT implementing my AP idea

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 11:42:47 PST 2020

 On Friday, January 10, 2020, 11:09:24 AM PST, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

>> >  yes, we got it THREE TIMES
>>

>>  https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-January/078865.html
>>
>>https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-January/078867.html
>>
>>https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-January/078869.html
>>
>>>    you can check the archive before needlessly resending
>>
>>>But I only got it ONE TIME.  And, I notice that nobody else replied
>>>before the third time.  So far, you're the only one who claim you got
>>>it more than once.    Let's get some confirmation.

>At the risk of getting my head chopped off:  How many times did you SEND it?

TWICE I sent it at its full length, including an extensive quote from Reddit.  (because that quote might eventually disappear, I felt.)  Both times I received an acknowledgement from the server, but both times I did not actually receive it back as a list-message.   The third time I sent it, but I greatly shortened (but did not eliminate) the Reddit text.   I suspected that maybe the length of the message was a problem.That third time, I received both the acknowledgement, AND the posting back to me as a list message.    From my standpoint, the system clearly has a problem.
                 Jim Bell