This is the Opportunity-cost of NOT implementing my AP idea

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:08:02 PST 2020

>> >   yes, we got it THREE TIMES
>>

>>  https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-January/078865.html
>>
>>https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-January/078867.html
>>
>>https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-January/078869.html
>>
>>>    you can check the archive before needlessly resending
>>
>>>But I only got it ONE TIME.  And, I notice that nobody else replied
>>>before the third time.  So far, you're the only one who claim you got
>>>it more than once.    Let's get some confirmation.

At the risk of getting my head chopped off:  How many times did you SEND it?

I think what you're noticing is apathy that has grown in
America/Europe since the use of psychiatric meds, like prozac and
anti-depressats.  'Shit ain't free, and that stuff is robbing the
collective consciousness and turning us all into passive cows.