Assange persecuted by Judge Arbuthnot with her prima facie conflict of interest, refuses to recuse herself -- Re: Galloway …has campaigned tirelessly for Assange’s freedom - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jan 6 14:57:31 PST 2020

On Mon, Jan 06, 2020 at 08:30:06PM +0000, Steven Schear wrote:
> I wonder if the judge refusing to recuse herself has anything to do with
> the two agents, allegedly carrying automatic weapons illegally in the
> courtroom, addressing her while closely standing before her bench.

Firstly I don't believe that to be true, any security guards would
have been to protect her because of her evil ruling, not to enforce
someone else's will upon her.

But, and most fundamentally -- there is -always- the space to do
something other than evil - she could have sat silent for example,
might have looked weird and may not have been good for her promotion
prospects, but what she did, and her failure to recuse herself,
ESPECIALLY in the face of Assange asking "how is this fair, I've not
even got access to my own paperwork" (soemthing like that), is not
only injustice, its an evil against a man who continues for many
years to suffer the "example setting" required by an evil empire -
we'd be hard pressed to ever be presented with another such perfect
example of that which the courts are supposed to exist for.