Re: Assange persecuted by Judge Arbuthnot with her p rima facie conflict of interest, refuses to recuse herself - - Re: Galloway …has campaigned tirelessly for Assange’s freedom - [PEACE]

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Jan 6 20:57:23 PST 2020

On 1/6/20 1:31 PM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Jan 2020 16:12:36 -0500
> John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:
>
>> First I've heard of the armed agents in the courtroom. However, some
>> of the Assange fans have made threatening statements, and I haven't
>> heard of Assange asking to not do that.
>
> 	well, he has been jailed by your nazi government. Unless you share a cell with assange, how are you planning to hear anything from him?
>

>> Assange fans have made threatening statements
> 	and by the way, what's wrong with that, exacly?
>

>>> I wonder if the judge refusing to recuse herself has anything to do
>>> with the two agents, allegedly carrying automatic weapons illegally
>>> in the courtroom, addressing her while closely standing before her bench.
>
> 	lolwut - she just a corrupt to the core cunt and loyal govcorp agent. And a great example of the achievments of 'poor oppressed womynz'

I feel like I'm explaining how to take a shit to a child here.

I was recently ejected forcibly from a local courtroom by two rather
large and heavily armed bailiffs for 'illegally' taking a pic of a local
reporter taking a pic of court proceedings. I was told the local
reporter was 'authorized' (process unexplained) to take pictures and I
was not.

Ditto weapons in the courtroom. They OWN the courtroom and can arm
whomever the fuck they want.

Rr