Assange persecuted by Judge Arbuthnot with her p rima facie conflict of interest, refuses to recuse herself - - Re: Galloway has campaigned tirelessly for Assange’s freedom - [PEACE]

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jan 6 13:31:27 PST 2020

On Mon, 06 Jan 2020 16:12:36 -0500
John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:

> First I've heard of the armed agents in the courtroom. However, some
> of the Assange fans have made threatening statements, and I haven't
> heard of Assange asking to not do that.

	well, he has been jailed by your nazi government. Unless you share a cell with assange, how are you planning to hear anything from him?

>Assange fans have made threatening statements

	and by the way, what's wrong with that, exacly?

> >I wonder if the judge refusing to recuse herself has anything to do
> >with the two agents, allegedly carrying automatic weapons illegally
> >in the courtroom, addressing her while closely standing before her bench.

	lolwut - she just a corrupt to the core cunt and loyal govcorp agent. And a great example of the achievments of 'poor oppressed womynz'