Missing video from Jeffrey Epstein's first suicide.

Tom Busby tom at busby.ninja
Sat Jan 4 12:41:57 PST 2020

I'm just a guy with a website. Believe me, it saddens me that so much is
lost, that's why I originally started trying to piece it all together, but
my leads ran cold, and if you go look at the commit logs for crypto
anarchy.wiki you'll see how little time I've had to work on it lately.

In terms of whether this is deliberate forgery or just lost data, I have no
way of finding out because I don't have other copies of the archive to
compare with. That's the only way to do it. And even then I can only detect
tampering, not innocent loss of data. I was under ten years old during this
period so I'm flying blind in terms of what it should look like.

I'm not a player in this drama, I'm just a guy who is mirroring what's
available so that isn't lost too.

I simply don't have the time to help you at the moment. I have too many
other commitments. I haven't even found time to merge the 1999-onwards
archive.

If you find a lead on any of it, let me know. As far as I can tell, Ryan
Lackey is the only one who can help you. This archive originates on Venona.
That I'm pretty sure about. If he won't respond to you, I don't know what
can be done. I really hope someone else finds an archive of this era,
because it's the most important era for sure.

But other than that, please bear in mind that I'm on your side. We both
have the same goal: a complete, accurate archive. I've done what I can so
far. I won't have time to work on this actively in the near future.