Missing video from Jeffrey Epstein's first suicide.

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Sat Jan 4 19:00:15 PST 2020

Dear Tom,

You might be interested to see that I recently merged the archives. (I am the current list operator.) You can find it browsable and a few other formats. This spans September 1992-July 2013 in the cypherpunks-legacy collection.

The current (ongoing) list is in the main cypherpunks collection, from 2013-present. They are both here:

Announcement/description:
  https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2019-December/078230.html

Best,
  Greg