trolls - Trolls -- TROLLLLSSSSS!!!!! - "democracy"'s greatest threat, keyboard gimp jockeys - [PEACE]

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sat Jan 4 07:03:08 PST 2020

On January 4, 2020 10:54:25 AM UTC, Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 01:57 John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>
>Why the fuck is that asshole Z*n posting under a new alias?
>>

>Hi, John!  Happy New Year to you and all those who you love!  <3

Hi Ceci - happy new year! It's 2020... somehow it finally sounds
like the year matches the level of scifi crap that is, for some time,
everyday life.

>I don't know exactly why she is doing it.  It's illogical, really
>stupid.

I suspect Z*n, with whom I'll just stick to using an "it" gender neutral pronoun,
was looking to get out from under near universal derision, and wanted a new start.
Naturally, being Z*n, it started a new email alias called.... Zigger the N.igger...*sigh"

That's really more brain cells and list traffic consumed on the subject than it deserves :)

>Ah, must explain an important thing to you and the list!  :D
>
>ZH always loved to say that women are "intellectually limited",
>"inferior",
>"stupid"...  Well, whatever, the list of offenses is too long to be
>reproduced in just one single message.
>
>So, I will use only feminine pronouns to mention ZH because she is
>zillions
>of times more harmful, obnoxious, and childish than any woman that I've
>already meet in this world.
>
>Congratulations, ZH!  I do really know  - literally, in person, not
>only on
>Internet -  hundreds of persons and you are among the most stupid and
>nasty
>of them, yay!!!  ;D
>
>Don't worry, John.  She is the kind of limited girl who needs to
>remember
>how to breath, so will probably live much less than this list,
>hihihi...  ;)
>
>Tender kisses for you and your family, John!!!  Take care and be
>happy!!!
><3

Likewise :)