trolls - Trolls -- TROLLLLSSSSS!!!!! - "democracy"'s greatest threat, keyboard gimp jockeys - [PEACE]

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 12:55:21 PST 2020

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 12:03 John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> Hi Ceci - happy new year! It's 2020... somehow it finally sounds
> like the year matches the level of scifi crap that is, for some time,
> everyday life.

</2019>
<2020>

Happy 0x7E4, John!!!  It's 2020 and we are still alive and kicking, yay!!
;D

<SNIP>

That's really more brain cells and list traffic consumed on the subject
> than it deserves :)

OK, my dear, you're right.  Let's forget "sleaZen" and gender pronouns!
Let's just to be happy and have a great life!  :D

Much love for you and yours!!!  And to all the members of this group...
forever, yay!!!  <3