Assassination Politics AP

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 19:46:01 PST 2020

 On Thursday, January 2, 2020, 01:53:59 PM PST, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

 >> >Such platforms being centralized, the implementation
> would likely be reported and instantly shutdown.
>
>> I would think that sociologists and philosophers would be interested to know, at least theoretically, how an AP-type system would function, in a harmless environment like a game simulation program.

>I've been thinking about your AP idea, and think rather than make mock
contracts on political "targets", which is a bit incendiary, one could
make headline "bounties" that, if met, get rewarded.  Like "CIA
director, X, dies from food poisoning".

One possibility would be to implement an AP system, but limit the payout for any one target to a fairly low value, say $1000. (enough to cause a bit of worry).  Then file a lawsuit in Federal Court for an injunction against law enforcement authorities to demand that the legalities of such a system be debated and declared.  'They' would have to explain and document why they thought that such a system was illegal, or admit it would be legal.
                 Jim Bell