Assassination Politics AP

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 13:52:30 PST 2020

> >Such platforms being centralized, the implementation
> would likely be reported and instantly shutdown.
>
> I would think that sociologists and philosophers would be interested to know, at least theoretically, how an AP-type system would function, in a harmless environment like a game simulation program.

I've been thinking about your AP idea, and think rather than make mock
contracts on political "targets", which is a bit incendiary, one could
make headline "bounties" that, if met, get rewarded.  Like "CIA
director, X, dies from food poisoning".

So I've been thinking of a few headline examples:
* "Excrement Catapult baffles local police"
* "Man arrested for putting testicles on double-parked car downtown."
* "Fart panic on flight 403, hysterical cabin threatens landing"
* "A sigh of relief for zero casualities as vacated skyskraper
plummets 1000'." V
* "Crowd screams out of shopping mall after home-made 'stink bomb'
fills apparel store"
* "'Friendly' christian argument ends in puke brawl"
* "Food writers furious after finding semen on their salsbury"
* "Routine stop leads to 20 car pileup."
* "Rogue drives military tank through LA suburb." V
* "Man puzzles customers with labyrinth at IKEA with no way out." V
* "Phone lines flood governors's office at rush hour as "reverse
graffiti" reveals private phone number at I-20 underpass."
* "Man walks into Sunday church, shoots firearm until people are
screaming, and walks out."

Things like this, make things interesting without involving any death.

What do you think?

\0xD