Machiavelli was right

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 11:07:24 PST 2020

Machiavelli was right, it is better to be feared than to be loved. But
those who rule by fear often only live for pleasure, and do not share
the emotions of those they rule over.

The 1934 Business Plot was interesting, a lot of speculation, no convictions.

Mobsters say they are concerned, or that this is a problem. A lot of
enthusiasm. It is good to have enthusiastic supporters, they have
those. All the power to them.

I've been grievously harmed by a small number of culpable individuals,
tied to other people who would engage in those acts themselves,
protected by a larger number of less culpable individuals, protected
by an even larger array of institutions.

Rest assured, no one is obligated to touch my genitalia and I won't be
forcing my way into any your orgies, I don't care for orgies, but you
can keep them.

In terms of the ongoing Gambit Roulette (
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GambitRoulette ), there
will be no outcome desirable to me, but things can go many ways.