Officially Approved Terrorism

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 13:12:49 PST 2020

You will know when terrorism is officially approved when the media
reports on it.

Naturally I am suspicious of the lack of reporting on the Georgia
Guidestones, very bold statement, global depopulation? All news is
very limited and misleading nowadays. Things just happen. Our
reference points of causality is being undermined. The free press
emphasizes cliquish arguments against the other side.

I think Rathjen was radicalized by Soros' Extinction Rebellion.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/europe/germany-shootings-mass-killer-infected-with-poison-of-racism-1.981755

Just days before the killings Rathjen had posted a video on YouTube
containing conspiracy theories. Prosecutors say there were "signs of a
xenophobic motive" after videos and a 24-page manifesto was found at
his home. The manifesto suggested that people from more than two dozen
countries should be "destroyed".