UN invitation for Cypherpunks

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:34:58 PST 2020

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 2:11 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 11:51:22 -0600
> "\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:
     ^- string escaping stands out

> > you just
> > have to follow one of the stable Institutions that exist.  This
> > usually means either the State (the law), the Church (believe in
> > Jesus), Academia (believe in children or science), or the Corporation
> > (usually already assigned as an employee).
>

>         I was waiting for Karl to shred that to pieces, or at least protest somewhat but I guess Karl is too polite.

I am _always_ too polite.  But yeah speak to the people you're talking
to if you want to be heard by them; I'm still learning to myself.

>         So I'll have to do it. Jakobo moishe rosenblitt has listed the four forces of tyranny and evil and tried to presented them as 'good'.
>
>         The question then is, why would such an ultra-far-right conservative turd like jakobo moishe rosenblitt bother posting in a supposedly 'anarchistic' or 'libertarian' mailing list?

If 0xD was in occupy, he would have been spending a lot of time
working together with people from a huge variety of different walks of
life.

> > Alternatively, you can  believe in me, "Marcos",
>
>         that might have a been a joke...

The conversation was kinda deep and intense.

> > the proper understanding of GOD (and I speak with the authority of the prophesy of the Jews for the Messiach)
>

>         so why isn't jakobo moishe rosenblitt spewing his nazi-jew mental derangement in a more suitable enviroment?

I could ask you the same, coder.