UN invitation for Cypherpunks

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Dec 26 18:34:30 PST 2020

On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 14:34:58 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> >         so why isn't jakobo moishe rosenblitt spewing his nazi-jew mental derangement in a more suitable enviroment?
>
> I could ask you the same, coder.

	yes and the answer is : I'm not spewing any nazi-jew nonsense. Or trumpofascist propaganda like donald, grarpamp and harkness. Or technofascist propaganda like jim bell. Or calling for the US-military-musk-NSA non-human criminals to attack iran, north korea, and other 'oppresive regimes' like jim bell. Or even sicker war propaganda like professor-turd's nuke-japan vomits. Or promoting the global, wholly-fascist, flu farce like jim bell and many others. Et cetera.

	So hopefully the answer to your question shows how fucked this list is, and further shows that the problem has fuck to do with 'coding'.