[nonrelevant] 2019 military hacking quip article online

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 02:52:16 PST 2020

what does this mean?

at https://www.wired.com/beyond-the-beyond/2019/04/deny-degrade-disrupt-deceive-destroy/
listed written by Bruce Sterlin, april 4 2019

"Military life is tough when there's an inter-service rivalry.  Alas,
I have to wear three hats while I attempt to sabotage computers."

is simply a link to
https://warontherocks.com/2019/04/cyber-command-the-nsa-and-operating-in-cyberspace-time-to-end-the-dual-hat/
listed written by Andrew Schoka, april 3 2019

"To publish this article, I had to submit it for review to three
separate organizations: the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security
Command, United States Cyber Command (my employer), and the National
Security Agency (NSA). In total, it took just under two months to
secure approval from all three organizations for public release,
significantly longer than it took to actually write the article
itself. And this is still substantially faster than Cyber Command’s
process to review and approve actual cyberspace operations, a system
subjected to similar redundancy and repetition."