trumpofascists

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 17 12:41:54 PST 2020

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 04:44:09PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > When you're not putting up your own experiences, then you're little more than an armchair bitch, since YOU are not on the field!
> 	countering the garbage you and the rest of 'deluded' assholes say is obviously way more valuable that posting the garbage in the first place. And posting garbage is all you do.

Time will tell whether my meagre legal efforts bear fruit, and I've had so many failures it is certain that nothing is certain, far from it.

But in that and a few other ways, I and many others have actually been having a crack at it.

Perhaps be cautious of denigrating those who try and try and fail.  Perhaps try something yourself.

> > James is to at least some minimal degree, on the field, he made use of his domain jim.com to run his blog, to inform others in relation to certain facts and certain interpretations of those facts.
> 	sure being a fascist propaganda agent is a virtue. In your 'deluded' world at least.

And a MINIMUM of 74 million North Americans are according to you "obviously fascist white supremacist arseholes", and a presumably similar number are "obviously fascist white supremacist arseholes, of the communist variety".

You call that "communication".

> > So, what have you done muh nigger?
>
> 	I haven't run a fascist, white supremacist blog.

Least your honest about not having actually tried something other than armchair bitching.

Honesty's quite a good start...