trumpo conservative survivors remaining hopeful of survival and wisely bunkering down

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Dec 17 00:36:00 PST 2020

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 19:09:20 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 04:37:29AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 18:01:28 +1100
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> > > Create your world, and consider perhaps just a little less denigration of those who try in sincerity to create theirs.
> > 	Come on. You should know better than trying to take me for an idiot.
>
> You keep externalising your own authority (see below) - and sometimes you're so quick to judge that you appear foolish (did not even check `whois jim.com`),

	the comment on the domain was just a side note. I now did a whois lookup and there's nothing to see there, except that the name was registered in 1995. So what's your point. Just in case, I'm aware that he must have registered it a 'long' time ago, and yet getting that domain in 1995 wasn't too easy either. So yeah, my secondary point stands.

	The MAIN point is that there isn't any 'denigration' of james donald. He's a piece of right-wing shit and evil as fuck. And after years of idiotic trumpofascist ranting ending with deranged fantasies about 'civil war' now he's (apparently) running away...from his 'high profile' domain. ha ha ha.

> There is actually a name for this way of being: ODD, or Oppositional Defiance Disorder.

	wow - did I forget to explicitly comment about that here? Now you are invoking the worst possible kind of fascist 'scientific' psychobabble coming directly from the US military nazis and their 'psychiatric' 'manual'. You reached infinite self-parody.