trumpo conservative survivors remaining hopeful of survival and wisely bunkering down

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 17 01:06:32 PST 2020

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 05:36:00AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 19:09:20 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 04:37:29AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > > 	Come on. You should know better than trying to take me for an idiot.
> >
> > You keep externalising your own authority (see below) - and sometimes you're so quick to judge that you appear foolish (did not even check `whois jim.com`),
>

> 	the comment on the domain was just a side note. I now did a whois lookup and there's nothing to see there, except that the name was registered in 1995. So what's your point. Just in case, I'm aware that he must have registered it a 'long' time ago, and yet getting that domain in 1995 wasn't too easy either. So yeah, my secondary point stands.

Your secondary point being (I think) that he "must be a gov agent or something else objectionable in order 'to get' such a [presumably great, 'so short'] domain name".

You can call this or that comment "just a side note" all you fricken like, but that's a bloody copout for someone who wants to be not taken for a fool - either bring substance in this time of great uncertainty and possible pending calamity, or don't complain about "how shit this world is" without being seen as a blazing bloody hypocrite.

> 	The MAIN point is that there isn't any 'denigration' of james donald. He's a piece of right-wing shit and evil as fuck.

And you call that communication.

May be you cound assume he believes what he says and instead say something like "he is completely deluded" ??

You use so many epithets that communication of any worth is quite difficult with you Punk.

And again on externalising your authority - have you ever exercised your authority "to obtain" a domain name?

> And after years of idiotic trumpofascist ranting ending with deranged fantasies about 'civil war'

So you're saying there is no possibility of civil war?

And who gives a crap if James is right or wrong in his opinion about the possibility of civil war?!  The more likely outcome might be martial law - but who knows.

Why is someon's belief that we might see civil war, a ground to denigrate them?

> now he's (apparently) running away...from his 'high profile' domain. ha ha ha.

Again, you call this "communication"?

You basically continue to project that "he" (in this case James, but in all cases it is some external authority other than your own self) is not doing enough, is saying the wrong things, is teaching the wrong things, is deluded about the future.

When you're not putting up your own experiences, then you're little more than an armchair bitch, since YOU are not on the field!

James is to at least some minimal degree, on the field, he made use of his domain jim.com to run his blog, to inform others in relation to certain facts and certain interpretations of those facts.

He may or may not have had some sense of fulfilment from doing so (it might have been an utterly thankless task) but in any case, that is all for him to ultimately judge.

Fact is he  ACTUALLY did that - he ran an 'educational' (for whatever it's worth) blog.

So, what have you done muh nigger?

> > There is actually a name for this way of being: ODD, or Oppositional Defiance Disorder.
>
> 	wow - did I forget to explicitly comment about that here? Now you are invoking the worst possible kind of fascist 'scientific' psychobabble coming directly from the US military nazis and their 'psychiatric' 'manual'. You reached infinite self-parody.

No, i'm not endorsing any anything, but it IS a useful acronym for your way of being.

(I wouldn't dare try to diagnose you.)

Basically Punk, you're an arm chair bitch! - get into the frickin ring or consider less botox as it makes your pout overly girlish.

If you wanna be taken seriously   by anyone other than yourself   you ought consider demonstrating some capacity to improve your local community - for any value of "local" on the locality axis that you choose.