Next Step of the Plan -- Re: USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 6 17:40:28 PST 2020

On Sun, Dec 06, 2020 at 06:55:26PM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEDIm2-tltU  Trump Rally w Loeffler,
> Perdue, and Fun Jumbotron Expose Valdosta,GA 2020-12-05
>
> https://mobile.twitter.com/RSBNetwork
> https://mobile.twitter.com/NewsMax
> https://mobile.twitter.com/OANN
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMWPzzNgw Senate Hearing FBI
> CROSSFIRE HURRICANE Fake Trump-Russia Democrat-Frauds Propaganda
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF1iu57KqXM  MarchForTrump Bus Tour Rally
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HysjJNKo2s Press Briefing 12/2
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BiXwKlFrN4 Press Briefing
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww-TobdeZoo Press Briefing
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=007mnXYOSFI Georgia Legislature
> Election Hearings
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXyOtzADUCU Arizona Legislature
> Election Hearings
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3mxPs5_WK4 Trump Speech on Elections 2020-12-02
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX-ePSqy96w Stop the Steal: Sidney
> Powell Lin Wood Focus Talk Live
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCGsY0bNxLg Thomas More Amistad
> Project Whistleblowers
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P-7v00kDaA
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzNFwp81OiQ
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ9p6wAt1i8
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyWf8_puOf4
>
> Consider the statistical makeup of Big Democrat Region Election
> Commissions, Workers and Contracts... not 50/50 as it should be, but
> heavily Biased to Democrats... so when it comes to all the fraud
> reports, and schemes not yet found or leaked... what is stastically
> more likely to be true.

   The Next Step of the Plan is the MAGA Step
   https://dailystormer.su/the-next-step-of-the-plan-is-the-maga-step/

      Massive turnout in Harrisburg, PA for @NickJFuentes pic.twitter.com/7SxmivFEZa
         — american nationalist (@NationalistTV) December 5, 2020

      … If you show up looking like you’re on the way to a parking lot
      to drink Bud Lite and blast Nickleback, you do not give people the
      impression that you care about what you’re doing.

      And before “people want someone they can connect with who looks
      like them” – no, they don’t. People want political leaders to look
      like they’re in charge. They want them to be people they can look
      up to, because they are better. A political leader is not viewed
      as a buddy, he is viewed as a tribal chief. That’s how the brain
      registers it. If someone looks like they’re a guy you’d meet at a
      backyard BBQ, they do not register as a leader.

         … “Optics” is defined as: “Presenting your message in a way
         that maximizes your appeal to your target audience.”

      … There is so very, very much that we can’t control.

      Let’s control the things we can.