It's not over - between now and Jan 20, anything can happen to overturn -- USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 6 23:08:54 PST 2020

It's not over yet.

Between now and January 20, anything can happen to overturn.

The below is all the more intriguing since as we see at the end of this talk extract, we see that it was given on Sunday 18 October 2020, BEFORE the November 3 USA election of Trump!

If you're an atheist, forward this anyway, because karma...

On Mon, Dec 07, 2020 at 04:17:32PM +1100, Leo wrote:
> things are getting more positive, at the same time they are cheating more than
> ever, destroying the evidence.
>
> Just watched this now.....................
> https://youtu.be/wxZuI_-nm38
# It's Not Over Yet!  ~30MiB