CNN: 'Sonic attacks' suffered by US diplomats likely caused by microwave energy, government study says

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 16:33:36 PST 2020

Thank you so much.  I don't know if I have the financial and skill capacity
to make use of that anymore, but it is wonderful to find.  I'm sure they
will get even cheaper.  The resolution bandwidth of that device appears to
be 250 kHz.

I found this in the links from it.  It's a manual from some advanced TSCM
software, which looks fascinating:
https://kestreltscm.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/KTP-20200908.pdf