CNN: 'Sonic attacks' suffered by US diplomats likely caused by microwave energy, government study says

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 14:41:09 PST 2020

 I see a 12.4 GHz spectrum analyzer here for $2175.    USB-SA124B • 12.4 GHz Spectrum Analyzer | Signal Hound

|  |  |

|  |
USB-SA124B • 12.4 GHz Spectrum Analyzer | Signal Hound

The Signal Hound USB-SA124B is a 100 kHz to 12.4 GHz Software Defined Receiver (SDR) optimized as a narrow-band ...

  Spectrum Analyzers and SDR Receivers | Signal Hound

|  |
Spectrum Analyzers and SDR Receivers | Signal Hound

Signal Hound offers the best prices on quality spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, and signal generators. Fin...