www.Tesmanian.com: SpaceX is getting closer to offering Starlink Internet

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Aug 23 00:45:56 PDT 2020

> > 	musk is just a figurehead and facade for NASA-NSA-jakobo-goldman-sachs and the-rest-of-govcorp.
>
> None of which were able to get a man to the space station and back,
> despite trying for many years.

	Whatever you think 'musk' does is actually done by govcorp. Musk gets 'credit' from goldman-sachs and uses it to buy 'technology' from military contractors. HE is a military contractor operating on 'credit' created and ultimately 'backed' by the US military, et cetera, ad infinitum.

	if you don't understand how 'technology' works ask Jim Bell! He's an expert on US technofascism.

> True, Musk has no power.  And I have no power.  But if all goes
> according to plan, he will have power.

	musk has power as long as he plays the king-of-crony-capitalists part. In that sense he prolly has a bit more power than you...

	https://spectator.org/elon-musk-king-of-the-crony-capitalists/

> If Musk builds a space internet, he will have built a space based
> powerbase that is physically resistant to the control of existing
> states.

	So, if you use your wild imagination to the fullest and drink a bottle of whisky, for how long can you believe your own bullshit? 1 second? 3 seconds?

	How can the latest project of the NSA-NASA be 'resistant' to state control...?

	Why would the king of crony capitalists want to resist state control? HE is the state...

> If he settles Mars, the settlement will be physically resistant
> to the control of existing states.

	yeah, imagine if all the technofacists moved to mars! Then we would be free. But, why would the US nazis leave the earth and move to a desert that would kill them in 30 seconds? That doesn't look like a too good of a plan for them, so I'll assume they won't execute it.

	There's little (read nothing) of value to NASA-NSA in mars. No slaves, no gold, nothing to loot.

> In time, there will be corporations on the internet that derive their
> cohesion from a proof of stake blockchain, where instead of shares whose
> property rights are enforced by the state, and instead of the
> corporation being an entity that derives its one-ness, its corporate
> nature, from the identity bestowed by the state, there will be stake in
> the corporate blockchain, and oneness derived from the paxos algorithm
> enforced by cryptographic protocols.

	yes of course.

> A proof of stake blockchain will be a sovereign corporation, and the
> stake is shares in the corporation, while existing corporations are
> creations of the sovereign.  I look forward to sovereign corporations in
> space.

	yes yes, that's the ultimate stage of white enlightment.

> > 	you can live in a relatively remote and hard to access place and> have a ground radio link to the closest ISP.
>

> Teleconferencing does not work very well,

	not sure why is that a problem anyway?

> in large part because of the
> long ping time. And it works considerably worse for members of the
> elite because the main question that they are interested in is whom to
> believe, and what the other member of the elite is really up to.

	so are you saying that the retardphones of the 'members of the elite' don't work? That's funny. I mean, I live in the third world and still have a 1mbit adsl connection, but I thought that in Jim Bell's technofascist paradise the subjects were able to watch jewtube videos of the flu farce at super-extra-extreme-high-definition with bitrates no lower than 300 mbytes?

	'latency' should be low as well, considering the millions of tons of servers in NSA datacenters...Here musk's big brother, the bezos monkey needs a mention or somethin.

> Which is part of the reason why power tends to wind up concentrated in
> the centers of certain cities

	is that really a problem? The "centers or certain cities" is an easy target for nuking.