www.Tesmanian.com: SpaceX is getting closer to offering Starlink Internet

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Aug 23 12:23:41 PDT 2020

On Sun, 23 Aug 2020 21:53:06 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> >> None of which were able to get a man to the space station and back,
> >> despite trying for many years.
>
> > 	Whatever you think 'musk' does is actually done by govcorp.
>
> And yet govcorp was unable to do any of those things.

	I guess you subscribe to the Jim Bell style of 'logic' in which the most idiotic contradictions are regarded 'high scientific truth'.

	Satellites, solar panels, electric cars and similar garbage are old, subsidized products of govcorp. Musk is the 'marketing' guy.

	"And yet govcorp was unable to do any of those things."

	yes James. And reality doesn't exist.

> Musk gets 'credit' from goldman-sachs
>
> Bullshit.
>
> Musk earned a lot of money, by creating a great deal of value,

	'value' for govcorp yes. So let me translate : "creating value for govcorp" means looting 99.999% of the population. Now, the 'engineering' career of musk is pretty entertaining. Let's take a look :

	"In 1995, Musk and his brother, Kimbal, started Zip2, a web software company"

	Wait, so he was a 'web designer'? LMAO.

	"In March 1999, Musk co-founded X.com, an online financial services" which would become the NSA-cancer known as paypal. Yeah no doubt 'cypherpunks' have plenty of reasons to suck musk's cock.

	It doesn't look like musk built a 'revolutionary' rocket engine in his garage does it? It doesn't look like he's an engineer at all. He's a marketing guy-politician-crony capitalist.

	So back to my jakobo-goldman-sachs comment. I used the term as a general reference to the financial mafia. The money doesn't have to come directly from goldman-sachs or the rothschilds or morgan stanley, or or. Ultimately all the (fake) money comes from the central bank of course. GS is just one agent.

	If you don't believe me, you can learn from warren buffet.

	"Pretty Good for Government Work"
	https://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/17/opinion/17buffett.html

> and he is
> pals with other billionaires, who also earned a great deal of money by
> creating a great deal of value, and he gets angel investments from his
> fellow billionaires

	yes, all those 'fellow billionaires' are top oligarchs and so must be at the very top of 'Jim Bell's List' - that is, the list of criminals that need to be exterminated.

> None of whom are Goldman or Sach.

	all of them are jakobo and goldman and sach.

	here's another poster boy for your style of nazism, and especially relevant to 'cypherpunks'

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies

	ah yes, thiel is another member of the paypal mafia, go figure.

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal_Mafia

	yeah, they beat me to it.