US Supreme Court hands a defeat to Soros

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Aug 17 00:55:35 PDT 2020

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 14:15:09 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Now that we got _that_ confusion cleaned up, we may usefully continue:

	I don't know what the hell you're talking about. You do sound pretty confused.

> In the face of this quote from OAN, and in the face of the mixup of what was quoted

> You failed to do even a cursory Yandex search to see if there was any substance to OAN's quote,

	I know there's no substance to the retarded garbage you constantly spam. How hard is it for you to grasp that? I regard 99% of what you write/copypasta as utter garbage.

>    An insane twist has entered the politics of human trafficking, though: Despite massive education on its harm and criminality, prostitution, which openly commodifies women,

	See? You're just robotically parroting jew-kristian feminazi propaganda. Go fuck yourself.