US Supreme Court hands a defeat to Soros

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Aug 17 01:22:21 PDT 2020

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 04:55:35AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 14:15:09 +1000
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> > Now that we got _that_ confusion cleaned up, we may usefully continue:
>
> 	I don't know what the hell you're talking about. You do sound pretty confused.

Originally you quoted something and supposedly responded.

Your "response" was not consistent with the quote you chose to respond to.  (Either you misread it, or failed to take sufficient time to read it, or etc)

Since then you have "changed" or clarified your response (which was useful, thank you), but so far you do not acknowledge this fact.

Now you say you do not know what I am talking about.

If you genuinely do not know what I am talking about, then perhaps the effort required to communicate is too great for you, which would be unfortunate for the intention of constructive communication having any hope of improving this world we share.

Although if instead you merely _claim_ (falsely) to not understand the conversation to this point, that would be trite, and a form of trolling, and similarly unfortunate re constructive communication.

In any case, your efforts at improving our shared world are close to being ignored by me at least - your right to complain and rail at almost everything, remains (of course) fwiw.

> > In the face of this quote from OAN, and in the face of the mixup of what was quoted

> > You failed to do even a cursory Yandex search to see if there was any substance to OAN's quote,
>

> 	I know there's no substance to the retarded garbage you constantly spam. How hard is it for you to grasp that? I regard 99% of what you write/copypasta as utter garbage.
>

> >    An insane twist has entered the politics of human trafficking, though: Despite massive education on its harm and criminality, prostitution, which openly commodifies women,
>
> 	See? You're just robotically parroting jew-kristian feminazi propaganda. Go fuck yourself.

You feign response, having done no such thing, once again ignoring, and removing, the context.  Doing this is of course "sufficient to bamboozle those who only read superficially".

That place where there is no possibility of a better future, no possibility that anyone holds intention to improve this world with you, where every few words is merely an opportunity to take it out of context and baselessly, uselessly "tear down" your "opposition", must be a sad place.

Good luck.