[PEACE] - Islam is Right about women -

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Apr 30 16:33:34 PDT 2020

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 03:56:00PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 15:35:43 +1000
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 04:30:32PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

> > > 	yet another datapoint for 'grarpamp's' profile as US military agent. Take into account his previous comment about 'chinese eating raw bats' (paraphrasing)
> >
> > May be you missed the context?  Did you even watch the vid before commenting?
>
> 	yes it's an absurd conversation between a guy who seems to be an arab CIA agent and a woman. Useless garbage.

What does he say that makes him a "likely to be" a CIA agent?

>   All you actually need is agent grarpamp's subject
>
> 	"If You Oppose Chopping Off Hands, You’re Intolerant"

Is it possible that was part of the OP/Original Poster subject line, along with "Islam is right about women", and that grarpamp was posting some apropos addition to this (at least arguably) topical NPC cognitive dissonance meme?

> > If grarpamp, in posting this Arabic vlogger, is a "US military agent", then you must be claiming that this Arabic vlogger is also a US military agent?
>
> 	yep

Perhaps consider it's possible to get caught up in circular logic - the chicken defines the egg defines the chicken sort of thing?

> > Or did you stop watching after the first 500 milliseconds when you saw the "Christian Prince" vlog overlay?
>
> 	no I listened for a couple of minutes and fastfowarded the rest. It's just random garbage aimed at jew-kristian trump-voting white-trash. Exactly your sort of garbage.

Well that might explain something - you're right that it does appear to be at least related to religion... perhaps that's why "Juan the hebe" got triggered  =)

You ought be 'on the page' with these muslims as they take a similar position regarding "that rebel Jesus" as you hebrews do...