[PEACE] - Islam is Right about women -

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Apr 30 11:56:00 PDT 2020

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 15:35:43 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 04:30:32PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiIEohCTHbk
> >
> > 	yet another datapoint for 'grarpamp's' profile as US military agent. Take into account his previous comment about 'chinese eating raw bats' (paraphrasing)
>

> May be you missed the context?  Did you even watch the vid before commenting?

	yes it's an absurd conversation between a guy who seems to be an arab CIA agent and a woman. Useless garbage. All you actually need is agent grarpamp's subject

	"If You Oppose Chopping Off Hands, You’re Intolerant"

> If grarpamp, in posting this Arabic vlogger, is a "US military agent", then you must be claiming that this Arabic vlogger is also a US military agent?

	yep

> Or did you stop watching after the first 500 milliseconds when you saw the "Christian Prince" vlog overlay?

	no I listened for a couple of minutes and fastfowarded the rest. It's just random garbage aimed at jew-kristian trump-voting white-trash. Exactly your sort of garbage.