[Privacy] Snowden Warns Governments Are Using Coronavirus to Build 'the Architecture of Oppression'

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 01:34:45 PDT 2020

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020, 01:46 Digitalfolklore <digitalfolklore at protonmail.ch>
wrote:

Snowden is safe...funny how people who are at no risk pontificate to the
> masses
>
> 2. no one cares.
>
> VH

Oh, baby, you do care.  You do care a lot about it, enough for always
provoking me or trying to hurt me in private.

For Darwin's sake, expose yourself a little in public, shy guy.  And learn
that people like me don't care about your opinion and all the other
opinions.

I was simply sharing an idea because we are having serious problems about
privacy in my country, specially in my city.  The government of my State is
doing something very bad, very wrong, with the support of all the Telecom
companies.

The inspiration was for myself and maybe for some people who wants to
help.  If it doesn't touch any heart, no problem, life goes on.  Life
_always_ goes on, without you, without me, without a lot of people...  Life
is Life.  It doesn't need you, me, Snowden, or anyone for existing.  And
that's its beauty...  <3

c.