[Privacy] Snowden Warns Governments Are Using Coronavirus to Build 'the Architecture of Oppression'

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 01:17:10 PDT 2020

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020, 08:15 John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:

> Bear in mind that leaker's information ages into less significance,
> other than historical, as sources respond to the leaks with
> replacements and innovations.
>
> Leaks are left unchallenged, even promoted and initiated, by sources
> to serve as alluring camouflage for current operations.
>
> Some wizards claim leaks and leakers were invented and sustained for
> this purpose. Prosecutons and demonization and publicity and
> legislation are tools of the deceptive ops.
>
> FOIA a particularly manipulative technique, redactions and
> classification markings applied for verisimilitude. So too the tiny
> yellow dots and other traces.

Hi, thank you from the bottom of my heart for pointing me things I should
have more attention on...  And sorry for not being a clever girl.  :P

Others: Encryption and anonymizers, drop boxes, whispers to journos,
> aggrieved insiders and loose-lipped contractors, inspector generals,
> congressional briefings, sex entrapments, privacy protection NGOs,
> hired and coerced bots, trolls and hackers, iimplants in hardware and
> software, compromised communcations and internet workers and admins,
> lawyers, priests, psychiatrists and other supposedly confidential advisers.

Believe me, I really respect the confidentiality of my contacts.  Enough
for being arrested in an airport for it.  Enough for deleting the whole
content of my only good and trustful notebook, and broke it in several
little pieces, and throw them in a river to keep the privacy and the
secrets of only _two_ contacts of mine, before killing myself.  But I
survived and, after all the mess and the fire at home, Darwin has left me
live, but with no decent notebook.  That's the reason why I never shared a
privacy key here yet.  It would so trustful as nothing.

Roll your own narcotic of outsmarting the mofos, peddle the product
> of secrecy and oppression.

Hey, I live in South America, but it doesn't mean I am selling narcotics to
the USA!  I know North-Americans love them and some dollars would be very
useful, but it never was my wish...  I want to save people, not kill them.

You can judge my intelligence, my jokes, my musical taste, my bad English,
but please avoid to judge my character without knowing me a bit better.

You know I donate blood since my 18 years old birthday, the legal age for
begin to do it, no and I am still a repetition donator and will die being
one of them.  My blood shows a lot of things about me.  No AIDS, no sexual
diseases, no hepatitis type C, no promiscuity, no drugs.

I don't drink alcohol, don't smoke, don't kill people and other animals,
stopped drinking soft drinks, still trying to stop being a veggie.  Left
the veganism, but I am veggie since I was a teenager and was considered
weird, like my piercings and tattoos, so it's "strange" to be so "ordinary"
now.

Ah, and even being a lawyer, I am f... poor.  You know what it means...  I
am honest, hahahaha!!!  ;D

I love you.  Thank you for being, Mr. Young!  <3

Ceci

PS: -  Here, John for me is "John Newman"!  :D

Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison