[OT] Has anyone news about Steve Kinney, please? (Cecilia Tanaka)

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Thu Apr 2 15:16:44 PDT 2020

On 4/2/20 4:38 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 14:48 Rob Avina <alxbert2 at gmail.com
> <mailto:alxbert2 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I don't know him, but his insta, twitter and git names are all
>     stevekinny and steve.kinny at gmail.com <mailto:steve.kinny at gmail.com>
>     is a valid hangouts account.  Try him there?
>

> Oh, thanks a lot, my sweet, but this guy here
> (https://github.com/stevekinney?tab=repositories)  is not our Steve, dear.

Your spelling is different than the one Rob gave. It is possible someone
beat Steve to the "correct" spelling of his name on Git. I had this
happen on Instagram so I had to take the much-more-obscure i45shawn as a
username there (I-45 being the closest Interstate to where I grew up,
and incidentally is one of the few Interstates to run entirely within
one state, that being Texas).

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com