[OT] Has anyone news about Steve Kinney, please? (Cecilia Tanaka)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:07:14 PDT 2020

Well, Steve can be joyfully, just purring with a new girlfriend...  Hope
so!  <3

Changing a little bit the subject, Shawn, I was operated in the last
weekend and my spine/back is still killing me.

Too much pain and I am almost dying, but I am laughing a lot now, because I
am making a immense drama and, in another group, Vint Cerf is coronavirus
positive and is still working, searching and answering like a perfect
gentleman to everyone.

I didn't answer to Mirimir yet and he is my best imaginary friend,
hahaha!!  And I need to answer to John too, hahaha!!  And to my pumpkin!
And to my best friend in the "meatspace"!  And to several Brazilian groups
of researching, hahaha!!!  ;D

God, that is the reason why he is Lord Vinton Cerf and I am just a Ceci,
hahahaha!!!  ;D

(Sorry, Shawn, I am completely retarded and a horrible friend, but I swear
I love the people here, including you, hahaha!!!)