Google's biases exposed. (Was: Re: Troops Could Have Night Vision Injected Into Their Eyes)

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Sep 27 12:11:28 PDT 2019

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 03:04:31 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> We were discussing Greta Thunberg, who recently spoke at the United Nations, and I said that something was wrong with her, mentally.

	She's unhinged and detached from moral reality - in other words she's just a politician. She's crazy in a a colloquial sense. As in "crazy piece of shit". She's not 'ill' in any pseudo scientific sense. As a matter of fact, so called psychologists and psychiatrists are crazy pieces of shit too, and fully detached from moral reality.

> Well, after looking at some articles, one of them referred to Asperger's.  So, I decided to do a Google search for 'greta thunberg aspergers'.

	yeah, 'aspergers' is utter pseudo scientific garbage. It doesn't exist. It's another fabrication from the same crazy pieces of shit who 'discoverred' that gay people are 'sick' and can be 'cured' with electroshocks and lobotomies.

	And check this out! Accoding to SCIENCE, libertarianism is a MENTAL ILLNESS.

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppositional_defiant_disorder

	Again, the worthless criminals who promote that garbage are themselves fucking crazy.