more lies from agent snowden

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Sep 21 14:50:45 PDT 2019

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 16:42:02 -0400
John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:

> Possible, probable, likely, Snowden's initiative and exile is a
> sophisticated disinfo op developed in response to the rise in leaks
> (real and bogus) of sensitive information by the new-fangled internet
> -- itself a fabulously successful disinfo op to foster the notion of
> public empowerment (concealing data harvesting), along with heavily
> promoted tools like PKC, anonymity and Tor which Snowden is avidly
> promoting despite shortcomings in all of them which has burned and
> imprisoned of not a few believers.

	I have to admit, such a hypothesis is at least partially plausible. So is snowden still following CIA's orders?

	Another explanation is that regardless of snowden's half hearted attempt at throwing a wrench, gpvcorp just followed a predefined path. Even without more disinfo and fake public empowerment by snowden, the increase in govcorp power was bound to happen.

> Looked at this way the Snowden affair does not differ much from a
> number of legacy and current decoys, implants, insertions,
> double-crosses which are ancient bread and butter spy cuisine, quite
> a few decades old before redacted disclosures (orchestrated leaks),
> others ostensibly never to be revealed so long as useful in fattening
> "national security journalists". NSA and CIA have seldomed reaped
> such enriching budget increases by Snowden's "treason" short of
> cold/hot war and terrorism.

	I guess that's true to some degree. No doubt some 'contractors' and 'experts' can point at the snowden affair as a good excuse to spend a few more trillions in 'national security'.