more lies from agent snowden

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 20:12:15 PDT 2019

The entire main series of Wikileaks, Snowdens, reporters,
pundits, govt mouthpieces and pussies galore... are
all dead now since a few years, their wads been spent
in glorious fusillade. No recovery from those jails, lots cast,
inactions on 50k docs, virtues signalled, and trailing reveal$ all
dependant upon a few teats now withered... none but for all to fall into
curmudgeonly retirement on the speakers circuit, the consulting
dime, the dole or BTC, or forevermore whored out in burlesque
line of sticky icky traps. Unlikely but the few purest among them
idling on standby be able to speak from past as next Ellsberg when...

Let a few more years pass, a bit more resolution to those
fates, perhaps a decade past last timestamps, or not as
may suit the new, then indeed shall arise a new set of actors
from among the anonymous pool, the ones who grew up
watching that saga, viewed it as lamesauce, and are now
quietly tooling up, smarter, deeper, digging, to hit harder.

Know, even from before, there are still many datasets already
exfiltrated and out there waiting to be pumped out to the
surface web by their Martinesque hodlers when the situation
permits or balls grow nigh. And a great many brains still
containing secret words pressing daily to be spoken...
such that upon so a great weight shall be lifted from them.

Till then most will have to be satisfied with datawizardry,
assembling conjecture from highly doctored and devoid
but occaisionally interesting FOIA puzzles...
https://electrospaces.blogspot.com/2019/09/a-document-about-ukusa-partnership-with.html

And toying whatever they might find or publish on the net...

"
The Prophetic Judgment of the NSA-CSS

This is a message from Almighty God given to the evil people working
in the NSA. This prophecy was given through a prophet named Brian
Charles

For it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God,
you evil workers remember. For I am against you, says the LORD, and
you will be defeated forever, says the Great I AM! For I have seen
your works of evil around the world, and I am not pleased says the
LORD, and I will punish you forever, except you repent, for the
gathering of worldwide data collections of My people, as well as the
worldlings. I have seen what you have done with My data, using it for
your own personal aggrandizement in a politically correct expediency,
to build your own data farm to use for later purposes, and for your
own evil purposes to destroy My people—both here and abroad. I have
seen what you have done in secret places with My data, covering over
your evil works with a cloak of classification powers, so that no one
can see the full extent of your evil intentions. Did not My servant
Snowden reveal before the whole world of your evil machinations with
digital data? Therefore I will collapse your bases, destroy your data
farm, and destroy the tower of evil you call Fort Meade. For it has
reached the high heavens, and I am displeased with it. Your computer
monitors I will destroy in a second, your satellites in orbit will I
plunge into reentry, and all your evil plans will I abolish in a
moment. For I AM A Jealous God, protective of My people, whom you have
waged war against with your data collection agency, and your sinister
plans for evil. For I will put all your myriad employees and military
personnel, and all officers of evil into deepest Hell, except they
repent of their evil plans and deeds. For I see the worldwide
persecution you are feverishly planning against My people, which will
only serve to put yourselves into Hell, the Satanists that you are.
For you have even waged war against the Man of War, the LORD God Whom
I AM, and you will surely suffer a bitter and ignominious defeat,
except you repent and come out of that evil system. For the LORD God
Almighty, the God of Israel, the protector of My people, whom you have
waged war against, has spoken, Amen!

Psalm 94
Amos 5
"