Epstein Sex Slave Thinks a Shark Would Be Her Best Friend

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 17 03:17:07 PDT 2019

All this could have been prevented if the US government was capable of confirming basic facts...

https://nypost.com/2019/09/16/epstein-sex-slave-tried-to-swim-shark-infested-waters-to-escape/

>A woman who said she was repeatedly raped by Jeffrey Epstein desperately tried to swim through shark-infested waters to escape his clutches, according to a new report.

“Dictators ride to and fro upon tigers which they dare not dismount.” Beyond it being strange that anyone would mount a tiger, there is no doubt a long persistent special interest group disagreeing with the centuries old prohibition of gladiatorial games.

Though at least public mores would demand that each side be vaguely capable of defending themselves.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-dirty-deadly-secrets-of-apartheid-south-africas-powerful-pedophiles

I wonder how many Western government officials visited Bird Island.

Regardless, human rights are superior to animal rights.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile