Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 17 18:17:03 PDT 2019

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 04:09:39AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html
> Richard Stallman - 16 September 2019 (Resignation)
> To the MIT community, I am resigning effective immediately from my
> position in CSAIL at MIT. I am doing this due to pressure on MIT
> and me over a series of misunderstandings and mischaracterizations.
>
> https://www.fsf.org/news/richard-m-stallman-resigns
> Free Software Foundation - Published on Sep 16, 2019 10:08 PM
> On September 16, 2019, Richard M. Stallman, founder and president
> of the Free Software Foundation, resigned as president and from its
> board of directors.

> https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6405929/09132019142056-0001.pdf
> https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6405929/09132019142056-0001.txt
>

> https://itsfoss.com/richard-stallman-controversy/
> https://tech.slashdot.org/story/19/09/17/0446239/richard-stallman-resigns-from-mit

The "Software Freedom Conservancy" shows their true orwellian colours:
https://sfconservancy.org/news/2019/sep/16/rms-does-not-speak-for-us/

Found from here:
http://techrights.org/2019/09/16/stallman-removed/

This is a great time to identify individuals, and organisations, and
how they relate to our human rights and responsibilities - the
responsibility to stand up for our fundamental rights comes to mind.

A lotta folks exposing their true colours right at the moment.
Good times, from this perspective.