[WAR] ... and AP

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 31 19:57:35 PDT 2019

On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 13:07:13 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 01:44:38AM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> >  On Thursday, October 31, 2019, 03:47:24 PM PDT, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >

> >  On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 02:47:30PM -0300, Juan wrote:

> > >And I can conceive of no possible AP system "which cannot be turned
> > against honest people".

	OK. I take back what I said. If AP can be used against honest people, so what. I mean, if it allows us to kill soldiers, cops, wall street bankers and similar animals, then it is a good system.

ps: oh yes, 'chaos' is (way) better than the current dictatorship. Not to mention, the current system, if not stopped, is going to get a lot worse. So yeah, we need chaos ASAP.