[WAR] ... and AP

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 31 20:05:33 PDT 2019

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 11:57:35PM -0300, Punk - Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 13:07:13 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 01:44:38AM +0000, jim bell wrote:

> > > against honest people".
>

> 	OK. I take back what I said. If AP can be used against honest
> 	people, so what. I mean, if it allows us to kill soldiers, cops,
> 	wall street bankers and similar animals, then it is a good
> 	system.

The balance is of course whom (which class of users) gets to "use it
more" against the other class(es).

AP is presupposed on an anonymous money betting ring - i.e. on money,
which is collected by people who climb the hiearchy of the day,
therefore they have more of it. Many orders of magnitude more of it.

In facto, the Fed seized the power to print money at its sole
discretion, and does so to this day with QE-1, QE-2, QE-3 and now
QE-notQE. Hundreds of trillions of fiats, Trillians per year now
being "printed" in digital debt increment accounts on Federal reserve
computers.

What's a few extra billions in the mix?

Absolutely a drop in the ocean, to tptb!

And, any functional AP market will mean multiple competing markets,
multiple competing assassins, and therefore the lowest conceivable
prices for the assassinations, therefore chump change for the powers
that be.

What I don't understand, is why this fundamental fiat dynamic, so
utterly stacked against us (and upon which (at least today) any
functioning AP must be built) is not utterly and irredeemably stacked
against us dissidents?

Remember the marginal dissident. Even today, without AP, there are
woefully few of us. You might be willing to be a dissident in an AP
world ... many would not even try.

> ps: oh yes, 'chaos' is (way) better than the current dictatorship. Not to mention, the current system, if not stopped, is going to get a lot worse. So yeah, we need chaos ASAP.

What we need is folks in numbers speaking truth.

Statute law is used to make much normal human behaviour illegal and
thereby makes criminals of most humans, and exposes those who would
otherwise walk with good intention up the hierarchy, to blackmail.