Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 31 12:23:07 PDT 2019

On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 02:58:45 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> First, I notice you don't identify the comment that his comment responds to.
> This, his reaction, is probably explained by the principle "Not Invented Here".

	metzger is obviously commenting on assasination politics. And he's quite mad because some ppl are planning to kill his beloved politicians. Metzger is the typical fascist asshole posing as 'libertarian' who shows his true colors as soon as some actual libertarian proposal is made. Anyway, I saw the message by chance, sort of, and thought it was a nice example of self-parody.

	now, searches for "assasination" - some relevant hits

------