jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 14:32:39 PDT 2019

 On Thursday, October 31, 2019, 12:18:09 PM PDT, Punk - Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

 On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 02:58:45 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> First, I notice you don't identify the comment that his comment responds to.
>> This, his reaction, is probably explained by the principle "Not Invented Here".

 >metzger is obviously commenting on assasination politics. And he's quite mad because some ppl are planning to kill his beloved politicians. Metzger is the typical fascist asshole posing as 'libertarian' who shows his true colors as soon as some actual libertarian proposal is made. Anyway, I saw the message by chance, sort of, and thought it was a nice example of self-parody.

Okay, sounds like an excellent call.

    now, searches for "assasination" - some relevant hits

------
[snip]

Date: Tue, 5 Sep 95 18:55:45 PDT
Subject: Re: Forgery, bills, and the Four Horsemen  (Articles and Comment)

Ecash of course is of *no* value for the various assasination markets,
drug dealing, money laundring, etc that routinely get mentioned in the
same paragraph as Ecash. The reason is the *full traceability* of the
payee that has been deliberately built into the current version of Ecash.
A "feature" that you may rest assured will be part of all future versions
backed by anyone with even marginal reputation in the financial markets.

--------

    first hit for "Assasination Politics" I can find is this

---------

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 10:41:06 +0800
Subject: Re: Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I      wrong?

 >   I had been working on a series of questions/problems with the
Assasination Politics idea as initially presented, to be sent to Jim and to
people on the NWLIBERTARIANS list, as he requested, but you've kind of
preempted one of them

>/snip

Jim Bell's comment starts:
So, where did the rest of my comments go?  While I don't have my own emails from this period, I know that by July 1995 I had published Part 2 of AP, and Part 1 must have appeared well before that.    How suspicious am I supposed to be?  I did find some, even many, of my own emails as early as December 1995, but that should have been 6 months after I appeared on CP.   At the same time, however, it appears that there are MANY threads from 1995 that are being archived.   I don't see any way that "all" of my pre-December-1995 emails could disappear, yet leaving hundreds (?) of other postings on threads that don't include any (?) of my comments.
My main motivation in this is to determine how quickly after my publication of Part 1 of AP did the government begin to spy on me.  Their 'agent', Daniel J. Saban, purchased the house at 7302 Corregidor, next to me.  The previous owner was a schoolteacher, John Hauer, who accepted what must have been an unexpected job offer from the Pacific Northwest National Laboratories in West Richland, Washington.   (he is currently listed as a retired ex-employee of PNNL   https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-hauer-466413b3/   ).   The date of sale is listed as March 1, 1995, but that precise date might not really mean much, except that it narrows down the time that this all occurred a bit.
See Claims 46 and 47 of my 2003 lawsuit:   https://cryptome.org/jdb-v-usa-106.htm
I learned from my (now late) mother, who was a schoolteacher and, eventually, a school counselor at DeSoto Jr. High from 1967 through 1989 that public-school teachers work on yearly contracts, and will very rarely quit during a school year, except for very unusual circumstances.  The Federal Government must have really wanted to spy on me, similar to the way I think they spied on Robert Hanssen.    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hanssen     This Wikipedia article doesn't seem to mention that tactic against Hanssen, which I recall was publicized during the time Hanssen's case was publicized.
If Hauer's job offer had been 'ordinary', PNNL would have certainly given Hauer the time to end the school year.  But it wasn't 'ordinary', and they needed him to move out, perhaps immediately.
So, does anybody know when the subject of AP first appeared on CP?
                         Jim Bell