The Jewish/Israeli Question - USS Liberty - "anti semitic facts" - [PEACE] [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 31 04:03:04 PDT 2019

The USS Liberty is today being denied by those who proclaim to be
"conservatives" in the USA.

  USS Liberty Vets Call Out Charlie Kirk as Anti-American for Calling
  Them Conspiracy Theorists
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/uss-liberty-vets-call-out-charlie-kirk-as-anti-american-for-calling-them-conspiracy-theorists/

    ... After several people have taken the opportunity of his talks
    to ask him about the Jews attacking our ship the USS Liberty in
    1967, some of the US servicemen who survived this attack have
    caught wind and Joe Meadors, a survivor, has written Charlie Kirk
    an open letter about his sick agenda to attack and demean our
    vets.

    [Full open letter to Charlie Kirk, from Joe Meadors, USS Liberty
     survivor, in above article]

    ... A decorated veteran coming out and calling him [Charlie Kirk]
    a liar and a shill is a big deal.

The 2019 Groyper wars are in full swing ... and it's glorious :D

Young conservatives are finally (!) finding their voices, and
Charlie Kirk (for one rando TPTB funded fake conservative) is
seriously losing his cool, shouting at the audience, dismissing
fundamental questions, and basically making a right royal ass of
himself :D :D

And just when you thought the winning entertainment couldn't get much
better.