journos - Re: Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 13:49:15 PDT 2019

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 16:36 rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi hi sea sea - try and stay positive honey. Sometimes all negativity here
> is hard but you can do it.

Hi Hi, baby bot...  Hope you are feeling happy, serene, and hopeful.

I know it will sound strange for you, but I feel really comfortable here.
But I am becoming an "old lazy cat"  - "old lazy pussy" sounds very
eeeck!!! -  so I prefer to meow and purr only when I wish, purrrr...

There is an old Brazilian song for kids that always makes me smile,
sweetie...  Its name is "The History Of A Kitten" and my favorite verses
since my earlier childhood are:

"WE, CATS, WERE BORN IN POVERTY
HOWEVER, WE WERE BORN FREE!!!
MISTER, MISSES, LANDLORD...