The Cypherpunk's 1995 Archive has been forged, and what are we going to do about it? (was:Re: Could someone add news of Cypherpunks Archive...

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 24 15:15:41 PST 2019

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 22:19:31 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Everybody note that I haven't gotten an answer to this from Ryan Lackey, nor has Declan McCullagh responded to many emails sent his way.  Tom Busby seems unusually quiet, as well:   Busby, the keeper of the Archive, should be enthusiastically working to figure out what happened that would allow the Archive to have been forged.

	the 'keeper of the archive' is lackey.

> The Venona files, as I recall, were dated 2003:  Is that correct?

	dated how? The only known thing here is that lackey came up with a bunch of files HE says he got from somebody else, at some point. Of course none of what lackey says is to be regarded as true.

>  If I had a more-efficient editor to search the CP archives, I would study the discussions of the people doing the archive to figure out who was involved, what happened, and when it happened.   Can somebody help with this?

	Hm - I'll take a look at 92-98 period. The 2000~2014