partial list of US military agents working for the fake anonimity mafia (tor and accomplices)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 22 14:16:21 PST 2019

> 	https://www.freehaven.net/anonbib/cache/ndss13-freewave.pdf
>
> 	"The Internet is playing an ever-increasing role in connecting people from across the world, facilitating the free circulation of speech, ideas and information. This poses serious threats to repressive regimes as it elevates their citizens’ awareness and provides them a powerful medium to arrange coordinated opposition movements.
>
> 	The recent unrest in the Middle East [1] demonstrates the very strong power of the Internet in arranging nation-wide protests that, in several cases, resulted in revolutionizing or even overthrowing repressive regimes."
>

> 	list of scum criminals responsible for the above propaganda is
>
> 	Amir Houmansadr, Thomas Riedl, Nikita Borisov, Andrew Singer from the academic-fascist  cesspools 'university of texas at austin' and 'university of illinois'

Question for us is, is that jawp worth reading?

If there's e.g. one paragraph which states an idea in useful clarity,
please paste that into an email.

We need to filter what is, or at least on the surface appears that it
is, useful for our overlay net design purposes, and what is just
junk, or obsolete etc.

So far I've been adding the papers emailed to the file
doc/urls-papers_and_research.txt
and after a few get added, push up to github.

(And of course download to a local folder for future reading.)

Going forward, unless there's a summary or other extract paragraph
that suggests doing so is worthwhile, I'll just leave, e.g. the
above, as a "don't bother, more criminals".