partial list of US military agents working for the fake anonimity mafia (tor and accomplices)

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Nov 22 17:10:10 PST 2019

On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 09:16:21 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > 	https://www.freehaven.net/anonbib/cache/ndss13-freewave.pdf
> >
> > 	"The Internet is playing an ever-increasing role in connecting people from across the world, facilitating the free circulation of speech, ideas and information. This poses serious threats to repressive regimes as it elevates their citizens’ awareness and provides them a powerful medium to arrange coordinated opposition movements.
> >
> > 	The recent unrest in the Middle East [1] demonstrates the very strong power of the Internet in arranging nation-wide protests that, in several cases, resulted in revolutionizing or even overthrowing repressive regimes."
> >

> > 	list of scum criminals responsible for the above propaganda is
> >
> > 	Amir Houmansadr, Thomas Riedl, Nikita Borisov, Andrew Singer from the academic-fascist  cesspools 'university of texas at austin' and 'university of illinois'
>

> Question for us is, is that jawp worth reading?

	I don't think so. It's about expanding the reach of the pentagon in places where their propaganda is blocked. (use VoIP to encapsulate other data)

	But I thought it was hilarious that borisov and accomplices would show their hand in such a plain,  stupid way. Then again, the tor mob is always masturbating with the idea that they are 'freedom fighters' 'fighting' against 'repressive regimes'*

*that is, countries that the americunt nazis want to invade and destroy.

> If there's e.g. one paragraph which states an idea in useful clarity,
> please paste that into an email.

> We need to filter what is, or at least on the surface appears that it
> is, useful for our overlay net design purposes, and what is just
> junk, or obsolete etc.

	yep,  I'm reading something like 4-5 papers from each year, selecting by authors/titles that catch my eye. So half random sampling. Most of the 'papers' are chaff(haha) written to get 'grants' as far as I can tell.

	An entertaining pattern is that some scammer will come up with say, 'invisible watermarking for streams' and then the next scammer will come up with something that makes the 'invisible' watermarking visible. So they get twice the grants!

	Anyway, I found a few interesting papers :

	One of the systems that gets mentioned is tarzan

	https://www.freehaven.net/anonbib/cache/tarzan:ccs02.pdf

	(but it's rather old - 2002)

	There's another system which uses padding - can't recall the name of the article now. But the peers are called "mimics".

	and there's an article about padding from syverson himself ha.

	https://www.freehaven.net/anonbib/cache/active-pet2010.pdf

	and the other syverson article I linked is interesting because he gives a (skewed) overview of the field

	https://www.freehaven.net/anonbib/cache/entropist.pdf

	But I'll review my list when I'm done and post it.

> So far I've been adding the papers emailed to the file
> doc/urls-papers_and_research.txt
> and after a few get added, push up to github.
>
> (And of course download to a local folder for future reading.)
>

> Going forward, unless there's a summary or other extract paragraph
> that suggests doing so is worthwhile, I'll just leave, e.g. the
> above, as a "don't bother, more criminals".

	Well, I've been looking for two things : 1) usable ideas 2)information on the tor/privacy 'community'/mafia, admisions that tor is a joke (there are many) etc.