[WAR] the Pentagon's "White Helmets" "moderate head choppers" descend to depths unheard of

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 11 14:47:24 PST 2019

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 10:44:30AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 02:52:33PM +1000, James A. Donald wrote:
> > On 2017-04-11 09:35, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > > Horrific. Trigger warning.
> > >

> > > * DISTURBING IMAGES: White Helmets BUSTED killing babies in PR stunt to start war in Syria
> > > http://theduran.com/warning-disturbing-images-white-helmets-busted-killing-babies-in-pr-stunt-to-start-war-in-syria/
> > > White Helmets have been caught faking rescues and doctoring dead children.
> >
> > moderate head choppers.
> >
> > moderate head choppers.
> >
> > Every time someone wants war with Russia, repeat "We must defend the moderate head choppers from the evil tyrant
> > Assad"
> >
> > After all, we have a duty to do good everywhere, including far away strangers.
> >
> > Indeed, especially far away strangers. Pretty sure the parable of the good Samaritan was all about that.
> >
> > Indeed, our devotion to far away strangers explains and excuses our failure to do good to friends, allies, lovers, and
> > family.  And they don't get stranger than the head choppers.  You don't need to do right for your lover or your child,
> > because you are going to adopt a black boy from Somalia as a fashion accessory and transition him to a girl.
>

> The latest mini-docco, for those who "O M G, surely our government
> can't be murdering psychopathic criminals?":
>
> https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=e97aa0de20&e=5110f4b440
> If You Know Anyone Who Still Thinks the White Helmets Are 'Heroes' –
> Show Them This 7 Minute Video
>

> Chickens are coming home to roost my fellow humans living in America…

Looks like the existence of James Le Mesurier, White Helmets 'MI-6
co-founder' recently became a little too inconvenient for the Western
regime change operation in Syria.

Queue "greater Israel" aka Syria, troop surge or re-engagement or etc
in 3 .. 2 ..

  White Helmets 'MI-6 Co-Founder' Found Dead In Turkey
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/white-helmets-mi-6-co-founder-found-dead-turkey

  Weeks after the Douma incident, Russian officials brought fifteen
  people to The Hague said to have been present, including
  11-year-old Hassan Diab who was seen in a widely-distributed White
  Helmets video receiving "emergency treatment" in a local hospital
  after the alleged incident.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWaG3cQGURc

  [11-year-old Hassan Diab "Syrian" "chemical weapons attack"
   "victim":]

    "We were at the basement and we heard people shouting that we
    needed to go to a hospital. We went through a tunnel. At the
    hospital they started pouring cold water on me,"

  said Diab, who was featured in the video which Russia's ambassador
  to the Netherlands says was staged.

  Others present during the filming of Diab's hospital "cleanup" by
  the White Helmets include hospital administrator Ahmad Kashoi, who
  runs the emergency ward.

    “There were people unknown to us who were filming the emergency
    care, they were filming the chaos taking place inside, and were
    filming people being doused with water. The instruments they used
    to douse them with water were originally used to clean the floors
    actually,” Ahmad Kashoi, an administrator of the emergency ward,
    recalled. “That happened for about an hour, we provided help to
    them and sent them home. No one has died. No one suffered from
    chemical exposure.” -RT

  Also speaking at The Hague was Halil al-Jaish, an emergency worker
  who treated people at the Douma hospital the day of the attack -
  who said that while some patients did come in for respiratory
  problems, they were attributed to heavy dust, present in the air
  after recent airstrikes, but that nobody showed signs of chemical
  warfare poisoning.

  According to the governor's office in Istanbul, "comprehensive
  administrative and judicial investigations" have been initiated
  into Le Mesurier's death.

  Perhaps he fell after an Assad operative spiked his tea with
  polonium, affecting his equilibrium. Whatever the case, it wouldn't
  surprise us if this becomes a pretext to 'liberate' Syria.